We were recently asked to do a review of some Appy drinks, I accepted and looked forward to receive them. Mia doesn't drink as much as she should, although we always give her juice/water at every meal time and in between, she never seems to drink it all. Elliw on the other hand, is a good drinker and would drink all day if she could. Although I am not a 'health' freak, I allow my kids to eat sweets and drink juice, I do dilute their juice. They are not allowed to have their juice very strong.
Appy drinks is 50% spring water and 50% concentrated juice and that is one of the main reasons I accepted to review these drinks. Appy has 50% less sugar and calories than other juices. Another thing that caught my eye was the cartoon characters on the cartons too. I knew Mia and Elliw would love them. When we received the drinks the girls got super excited and couldn't wait to try them. Mia wasn't very keen, but I think it is because the juice do have a really fruity flavour and she does prefer water over juice. Elliw absolutely loved the juice. The colours and the character on each carton really appealed to her. Her favourite juice was the Peppa Pig Tropical Fruit Drink.
There are what we were given to try out
Now, this is the exciting bit for you! Appy is giving one lucky winner a chance to win some Appy drinks! How great is that? Your kids are sure to love these drinks. To enter, all you have to do is read the T&C's and enter via Rafflecopter below.
- Giveaway ends 20th September 2015 at 11:59PM (UK time)
- All entrants will be checked
- Winner will be chosen at random, via Rafflecopter
- Prize is some packs of Appy drinks
- Prize is provided by Appy, not Life-As-Mum
- Winner will be contacted within 48 hours of giveaway end time
- Winner should provide, name, phone number and address
- Winner will be contacted via e-mail