I've always been a fan of Bumbo seats, and I remember buying the classic Bumbo seat for Mia when she was around 4-5 months old. She absolutely loved it, and I've always recommended the seat to other parents through the years. When I was asked if I wanted to review the Bumbo Multi Seat, I was really interested to see how different it was and so I said yes. The Multi-Seat has been used daily, and Freddie absolutely loves it.
The Multi-Seat is great for the floor and strapping on a chair for the table with the chair straps that go back into the seat when you want to take it off. The straps that go around the back and under the chair are adjustable, as well as the three-point safety straps that are in the seat itself to keep baby safe. The soft foam seat is easy to clean and also removable for when baby grows bigger. You can also change the height of the Multi Seat by removing the bottom of the seat. If you don't remove the bottom of the seat, it can be handy for storing your wipes or other bits if you're travelling. The Multi-Seat comes with a removable shatterproof play tray which slides into place at the back of the seat.
BUMBO MULTI-SEAT• The Multi-Seat is suggested to be used from 5 months up to 3 years old
• The soft foam seat is removable to grow with your child
• Two height restrictions to grow with your child
• Perfect to put on the floor or strap on the chair
• Three-point safety straps on the seat to keep child in place
• Retractable straps to go around the back and under the chair to keep seat in place
• Removable shatter proof play tray which clips at the back of the seat
• Easy cleaning
• Practical to take out with you - not too heavy
• Great as a highchair replacement - space saver!
• Available in various colours
• Fantastic grip on wooden floors (that's what we have)
• Built-in storage under the seat
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE BUMBO MULTI-SEAT
When we received the Bumbo Multi-Seat through the post, we were expecting it to be quite heavy, but in all honesty, it was pretty light. Our dining room is small, and it has saved us a lot of space. We have taken the Multi-Seat out with us too, to the grandparents' house over Christmas and to the after-do after Freddie's christening. We love the fact that it grows with the child and it will last up until Freddie is around three years old. He loves sitting in his seat eating some toast, rusks or any other finger food we give him. He absolutely loves it. He is at the stage where he just wants to sit up and look around, and this multi-seat has been perfect for that.
I would definitely recommend the Bumbo Multi-Seat.
Available in most stores
* We were given the Bumbo Multi-Seat free of charge in return of an honest review post.
As always, all images, words and opinions are my own, unless stated otherwise.