I was recently sent a mug from Mclaggan Smith Mugs. Their mugs are absoloutley gorgeous! I love how they are so unique so I was very excited when we were told we could have the chance to review, then even more excited that I could give my readers the chance to win one!
McLaggan Smith Mugs is a family business based in Scotland. I love how unique these mugs look.
I was sent a large 'Mummy Bear' mug. I was really pleased, Delivery was quick. The mug was big too, but perfect size for a lovely cup of tea after a tiring day. It was a strong mug which is always good when buying a mug. This mug done by an Award Winning artist Rebecca Winter. She hand sketches every design she makes then they are transferred to be on the mug!
Fantastic gift to give your mother/mother-in-law or grandmother! Why don't you try and win yourself one of these mugs.
You can buy this 'Mummy Bear' Mug for £11.50 here
What you are entering:
You are entering a giveaway with me and Mclaggan Smith Mugs. You are entering to win a 'Mummy Bear' Mug as shown above.
Please read all Terms and Conditions before entering.
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition Starts: 26th February at 1.30pm.
2. Competition Ends: 3rd March at 9pm.
3. All entries will be checked (so no cheating please)
4. Winner will be chosen at random.
5. Winner will be chosen within 24 hours.
6. Winner will be announced on Life-As-Mum Facebook Page.
7. Winner must reply to my e-mail within 48 hours otherwise another winner will be chosen.
8. Wales, Ireland, Scotland and England ONLY.