The weather has changed for most of us this week and it doesn't look like it's going to get better either. There are many things for you and your children to do on a rainy day. It may look and feel cold and gloomy but it doesn't mean you and your children have to have a boring and gloomy day. There are many things you can do to make a rainy day fun and full of entertainment.
1. Stick on your raincoats and wellie boots and go out for a walk (maybe jump in muddy puddles too!)
2. Get some house work done
3. Bake some cakes or cookies (or both!)
4. Have you got some old socks? Make a sock puppet
5. Roleplay - play princesses, dragons or pirates!
6. Play hide and seek in the house
7. Be brave and get the play-dough out
8. Be creative and paint
9. Make some fruit kebabs
10. Stick a film on and cuddle up on the sofa for a movie day
11. Change a room in the house around
12. Make some pasta pictures
13. Pasta instruments
14. Play some board games
15. Draw, colour and create!
16. Catch up on some blog work
17. Indoor treasure hunt
18. Let your child glue photos into a scrap book
19. Glitter and glue crafts
20. Make a den!
21. Indoor obstacle course
22. Read a book
23. Bake some pancakes
24. Feet up with a cup of tea/coffee and read a book (or catch up on TV)
25. Count the raindrops on the window
What do you do on a rainy day?