I thought I would start something new. I thought I would write a list of the things I would love to do in the new year (2014) and then I can look back at the end of the year and see if I did achieve it or not! Here are the things I would love to achieve this year ;
1. Get to a size 14 by my 22nd birthday in August.
2. Go abroad.
3. Start jogging.
4. Get 100,000 page views or more.
5. Have a great surprise for my blog 1 year birthday!
6. Go away for a family weekend.
7. Book a holiday for 2015.
8. Save more money.
9. Loose 4 stone this year (maybe 5 to reach my target)
10. Go down to South Wales to visit my brother.
11. Pass my driving test.
12. Pass my theory test.
13. Follow more bloggers.
14. Start Christmas earlier.
15. Get more organised.
16. Get over 500 followers on Twitter.
17. Get over 500 likes on Facebook.
What things would you like to achieve this year?
Hi and Welcome to Life as Mum! This little blog is full of our family adventures and memories. We cover many topics related to our family life. We are just an ordinary family of 5.
My name is Beth and I'm a Mama to our two girls, Mia and Elliw and our baby boy, Freddie. I'm a partner to Mr. H. We all live in a small village in North Wales. My passion is photography, travelling, tea and chocolate!