Half Term is nearly here for school children and I can't believe how fast the past two months has gone. In fact, I cant believe how fast the whole year has gone. It's flown by hasn't it? With it being so cold in the past few weeks it can be quite hard to think what to do during the full week half term holidays. You don't have to be stuck in the house just because it's cold and rainy. There are so many things you can do indoors and outdoors. Make half term fun for you and your child/ren.
1. Bake some Halloween cakes and cupcakes
2. Host a Halloween party!
3. Make some Halloween decorations
4. Make some Halloween trick or treat bags ready for Halloween night
5. Go for a walk and pick up some leaves, branches etc then do some activities with them at home
6. Go for a winter walk, all you need is wellies, scarf, gloves and a coat!
7. Jump in autumn leaves!
8. Paint on some autumn leaves onto paper
9. Go visit an indoor play area
10. Visit a fun centre
11. Go swimming (most places usually offer free swimming classes for kids during holidays)
12. Visit a friends house
13. Invite a friend over for lunch or snack
14. Go to the park
15. Have a lazy day in your PJ's and watch some movies
16. Make some sweet cones
17. Draw and colour
18. Sort out the house
19. Have a visit to your local café and have a treat
20. Play hide and seek
21. Buy some cheap affordable activities to do at home
22. Go through some school work
23. See if there are any events on during the half term
24. Go on a bike ride
25. Visit a library
26. See if there is a local attraction you could visit
27. Have a teddy bear picnic
28. Board games
29. Put the music up and dance like nobody is watching
30. Have a duvet day
What will you be doing for Half Term?