It's always nice doing things together as a family, especially during the holidays. We were given a box of DIY Bird Feeder from Vine House Farm to review. The weather has been pretty awful for us recently so I have decided to wait until after Christmas to do the bird feeder with the girls, so we can put it outside for the birds.
There are many activities you can do as a family and one activity I don't often think of is to do things for the birds outdoors. I think the girls are really going to enjoy themselves making their own bird feeders. Some parents find doing activities with the kids pretty stressful at times but if you prepare before hand then it can be a little less stressful. My top tips to have a fun family activity is:
1. Add some jokes and make it fun. Have a giggle and a laugh with the kids.
2. Plan and prepare before the kids get to the table! Kids hate waiting.
3. Ask them some fun educational questions about the activity.
4. Make sure you have enough time and not rushing the activity.
Included in the box was:
Now here is the great part for my lovely readers. Vine House Farm is giving one lucky reader a chance to win their very own DIY Bird Feeder. If you are interested in winning one all you have to do is enter below and read the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. One winner gets one prize (Bird Feeder)
2. Winner will be notified within 48 hours
3. Giveaway ends 1st January 2016 at 11:59PM
a Rafflecopter giveaway