I was never a fan of chips when i was younger as i really didn't like how my Dad cooked them! But then when i moved in with Iwan we usually had chips cooked in the fryer but since i started Slimming World i never really have chips. I'd been told Slimming World Chips weren't that nice. Last week i thought i would try them so i did - and they were absoloutley lovely and so yummy.
Here is the recipe for you:
- Peel and cut the potatoes into chips shapes and sizes (roughly 1cm)
- Boil water in a pan with a little sale and garlic salt.
- When boiling, put the chips in and boil for only 4 minutes.
- Pre-heat over at 240.
- Drain the chips and leave in pan for 10 minutes.
- Shake the chips to make them have rough edges.
- Fry light an oven tray, lay the chips across, fry light over with garlic salt.
- Cook in over for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn half way through.
Hi and Welcome to Life as Mum! This little blog is full of our family adventures and memories. We cover many topics related to our family life. We are just an ordinary family of 5.
My name is Beth and I'm a Mama to our two girls, Mia and Elliw and our baby boy, Freddie. I'm a partner to Mr. H. We all live in a small village in North Wales. My passion is photography, travelling, tea and chocolate!