Slimming World Green Thai Chicken Curry Recipe
Monday, 18 January 2016
Before I visited Thailand I was never keen in trying out Thai food. I always used to get pretty miserable if my partner tried to get me to try it. All mainly because I thought every single dish was going to be extremely spicy and not to my taste. When I went to visit Thailand, my mind was changed completely. I have been more interested in trying out Thai food and even with a bit of spice too. I won't go for the extremely hot food but one of my favourite Thai foods has to be Green Thai Chicken Curry. When I started my weight loss journey, again, with Slimming World I was really excited in trying out new recipes, recipes I hadn't tried out before. One of the recipes I saw was Green Thai Chicken curry - I just had to make it.
I was really nervous when I was cooking it but once I finished it and tasted it, it was lovely! I would really recommend making the dish if you like Thai food, or would like a change.
1 tbsp green thai curry paste
1 tsp sweetner
* You can also add aubergines (I could not find any when I went to shopping)
1. Fry your chicken until nearly cooked
2. Mix 200ml of coconut milk with 300ml chicken stock with coriander and stir well
3. Add 1 tbsp of curry paste and chillies to your chicken
4. After frying for 2-3 minutes, add your stock and coconut milk
5. Stir for another 2-3 then add onion, sweetner and green beans
6. Cook until done. Take over hob and add lime then stir.
7. Cook your rice and serve all hot.